Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Surprise from Searchina!

When I logged in today, my blog showed that I finally passed my first 10K pageviews - wee!  In fact, almost all of the clicks today were from Japan...


I found out I was mentioned in this Japanese article.  My old boss ended up translating the article for me to English so I could understand what was said...  Thank you, Koh!

First off, I am very flattered.  Thank you, Mr. Haru Tajima and Mr. Koji Yamaguchi, for visiting my blog, taking your time to write an article, and featuring it on the website.  Just one correction:  I am not an American man... I am actually a Chinese woman...

Nevertheless, thank you again!  I got more clicks today than I normally do in a month... hahaha...  To my readers, feel free to leave me (nice) comments...  :)  It's very encouraging when I get feedback from you all.  (Honestly, I can never tell if anyone else except my mom is reading it...)

As a small token of gratitude, here's a short clip I filmed from the festival...  I apologize for the quality but it was from my iPhone...


The phrase "Sai rei ya, Sai ryou" (祭礼や最良) the kids and adults were chanting during the parade means "festival, good festival!" per Lonely Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...