Monday, March 11, 2013

Lao Kee Congee & Noodles (老記粥麵)

Just want to do a quick post on a noodles and congee restaurant my friends and I went one night.  Lao Kee has been around for quite some time (like 20 years?).  Currently, there are 3 shops in Macau altogether.  All of them went through a grand renovation a while back.  From the moment you walk into the restaurant, you can see the thoughts invested in this place, down to the condiment jars.


Untitled
Lao Kee opens late so it's a great place to go for a late night snack.  


Most customers here are tourists (ever since they raised prices), thus I don't come here very often.  In fact, this restaurant has been dropped from my radar as I always think of it as a tourist trap!  The food is quite delicious but it's also expensive compare to similar restaurants.  Some said the prices are higher here because they use better ingredients.  Oh well~ let's just say it's not easy to find cheap and delicious food in Macau anymore.  The joys of living in a tourist town!


Untitled
馳名金牌蠔仔炒麵 (濕炒)
Signature Pan-fried Noodles with Oysters
Untitled
肉丸粥
Meatball Congee

This restaurant is best known for its congee and I have to agree it's very delicious.


Lao Kee (老記粥麵)
澳門筷子基和樂大馬路12號H座
Tel: +853 2856 9494
Hours: 18:00 - 05:00

澳門南灣賈那韶巷2號

Tel: +853 2871 0018
Hours: 18:00 - 05:00

Shop 1032, 1st Floor, Venetian Macau

Tel: +853 2882 8333

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated and I paid for my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...