Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wuyuan, Canola Flower Trip (江西婺源。油菜花) (5) - Jiang Ling (江嶺)

Update:  This was part of the blog entry (4) under the same series.  I decided the original entry was too long.  If you actually read the long version, you can skip this entry.

This post mainly showcases the beauty of the canola fields at Jiang Ling (江嶺).  We missed the peak of the blooming season by one week but it's still breathtaking nonetheless.  I am so glad I came.  I know there are many repetitive shots but you know how we all go into the crazy snap shot mode when you see something beautiful.

the place we have been looking forward to the most - 江嶺

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
everyone went crazy in the canola field
I was not the only one who went camera crazy in the fields :)
Untitled
can't compete with the real pros(he is the guy who took my profile picture)
We met some professional photographers with their top of the line gear.
Thank you for taking our photos :)
Untitled
this is the canola fruit (?) - to be harvested and pressed for oil.
When the fruit is ripe, (June) the seeds will be pressed for oil..
No fear of waste oil (地溝油) I guess?

The oil is why the farmers grow the canola in the first place, not because the flowers is bringing in the tourists!
Untitled
Loved my RMB$5 flower ring!  I had tons of fun taking pictures in it :)
Untitled
Didn't know canola bear white / purple flowers too.  Or is it a different plant?
Untitled
Untitled
opps... (but your flowers are better looking...)
After we had some in a nicer field, we saw the sign...
oops... sorry!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Money can't buy happiness
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
"Protecting the environment is good for your health" - well said!
The locals know better!
"Whoever electrocutes, bombs, or poisons fish, goes to jail" - amen!
I think the same person probably wrote these... loved them!
I always thought free range chicken should be skinny, I guess not.  Happy chicken means fat chicken?


Untitled
Untitled
Looks like they are having fun~

After visiting Jiang Ling, I agree this is definitely the place you CANNOT miss when traveling in Wuyuan.  The canola fields is something worth seeing at least once a lifetime.  (I am hoping I get to see the fields more than once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...