Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sen-ryo (千兩)

I first tried this restaurant after relocating back to Asia in January 2012.  See my post here.  It has soon become a favorite when I want quality sushi at affordable prices.  Similar to Henri's Galley, I felt I have been subconsciously leaving out this restaurant from my blog... If it's one of my favorite restaurants, it deserves an individual post on my blog at a minimum, right?

Untitled

Among all the different branches, I seemed to frequent the Time Square branch in Causeway Bay the most.  Here are the pictures from two different occasions.  (I have also been to the IFC branch in Central and the Sun Arcade branch in Tsim Sha Tsui.)

Here's my visit from December 2012:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's from my visit from June 2013:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Words are almost unnecessary.  As you can see, the quality has been very consistent over the 6 months period~

Sen-ryo (千兩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...