Friday, September 13, 2013

家家寶泰式美食店

家家寶 is a relatively unknown Thai restaurant in my neighborhood.  It's been around for a while but it's my first time visiting.  (My friends suggested this place for a dinner gathering recently...)  Most Thai restaurant offers a similar menu so I wasn't expecting much until I tried their deep fried water spinach (炸通菜)!!!  This restaurant immediately entered my "keeper" list...

Untitled
醃炸通菜Thai Style Deep Fried Water Spinach
Untitled
醃生蝦
Thai Style Raw Shrimp
Untitled
醃粉絲雞腳
Thai Style Vermicelli and Chicken Feet
Untitled
泰式炒河粉
Pad Thai

家家寶泰式美食店
沙嘉都喇賈罷麗街18號A
Tel: +853 28567817
Hours: Lunch: 12:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm; Dinner 6:00 pm ~ 1:00 am

My mom has been asking me if I was done with Beijing yet... (what she really meant is "where is the write up for Inner Mongolia?")  I know, I know... it's been almost 2 months since we came back from the trip...  I am getting there...

Actually, I almost lost all my photos when I was trying to downsize my iPhotos recently... (My photos are getting out of control.)  Luckily, I was smart enough to leave my SD card alone so I still have a copy of my Inner Mongolia photos there... I can't say the same on some of my older photos... /cry  I have to re-edit them before I can start the series... I am also thinking to switch to Lightroom to edit my photos instead of iPhotos going forward... (Lightroom 5 is finally out and what better time to switch now that I have to rebuild my entire photo library...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...