Sunday, October 13, 2013

Above & Beyond (天外天)

I have wanted to try Above & Beyond (天外天) in Hotel ICON for some time now and the perfect opportunity presents itself the other night when my friend happened to be in town for his business trip.  It's always good to see old friends and share those memories so fresh in our minds but were so long ago in time.  

Untitled
Above & Beyond (天外天)

A great place to take your out-of-town friends for dinner.
Great view (request the window seat if you can) and great service!

Untitled
Even though it was a week night, the place is full!
I am so glad I called ahead for a reservation.
Untitled
classy silverware
Untitled
Amber walnuts as appetizers!

If you read a previous post on my attempt to make amber walnuts at home,
you would know it turned out to be a disaster.
I appreciate these perfectly delicious walnuts all the more!
Untitled
Crunchy and coated in just the right amount of simple syrup.
I would have bought some to go if they sell it!
Untitled
Our healthy dish of the night - forgot the proper name but
it has yuba and mushroom in it.
Untitled
The unhealthy dish of the night - crispy chicken!

I can't wait to return to try their signature Steamed Crab over Glutinous Rice (紅蟳米糕) and the dim sum!  For more pictures, click here!

28/F, Hotel Icon, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
尖沙咀科學館道17號唯港薈28樓 
Tel: +852 3400 1318
Hours: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...