Saturday, November 8, 2014

Honey Pig Gooldaegee Korean Grill (Ellicott City)

So what the hell is going on with all these old posts...  I am looking for this.  I have been posting about Asian barbecue and I just can't stop myself from thinking of this place.  Honey Pig is one of my all time favorites.  So I was actually trying to dig up photos at this restaurant so I can blog this and share with you all.

P1000217
Heaven on earth
(to me anyway)

Surprisingly, after countless visits the below are all the pictures I have of this place... I think I really need another visit... LOL!!!  (These were from 3 different visits but I have been here more than double of this...)  Well, I guess I was just too busy eating and having a good time.  Major kudos to Phoebe who introduced me to this place.  I still salivate just by thinking about it.

The must order for me here is the galbi (marinated beef short ribs) and thick sliced pork belly.  It's just too good for words.  I know we get the Korean kimchi / seafood pancakes also but if you ask me now, I am saving all my room for the galbi.  XD

The "mamas" come and help you grill the food and they made sure you are always eating.  All the condiments are on the all-you-can-eat system.  So, make sure you are starving when you come here.



P1000214
P1060109
P1060111
005 3

Honey Pig Gooldaegee Korean Grill (Ellicott City)
*I have been to both their Annandale and Ellicott City branch.  But mostly Ellicott City because it is very close to my office at the time.
10045 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Tel: (410) 696-2426
Hours: OPEN 24 HOURS  (except Mondays 2AM - 10AM)
*Have no fear on those late night at work~

Honey Pig on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...